AA-PB9NC6B
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AA-PB9NC6B

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acer Want One Mini Laptop Review_2.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Acer Want One Mini Laptop Review_2. Empty
PostSubject: Acer Want One Mini Laptop Review_2.   Acer Want One Mini Laptop Review_2. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:00 pm

Plenty of people falsely assume that compact laptops aren't powerful laptops, or that small laptops were not able to possibly be as feature-rich simply because their larger competitors, but anyone who states these false assumptions did not met the Acer Would like One Mini Laptop. The Acer Aspire The first an 8. 9 micron LCD, 160GB HDD, 1GB RAM White Laptop pc that weighs a mere 2. 78 lbs and amazing transportability.
Regardless of whether you will be checking your e-mail, managing your web accounts or having a conversation with the friends, this surprisingly transportable Aspire One laptop has an operating system that is straightforward and intuitive, clearly organizing everything you may need in order to effectively surf online, get your work done or simply enjoy.
Battery Life - This is about the greatest elements of any Acer Aspire One. Exactly where battery life is bothered, you will be surprised while you see how long this battery can buy. I've taken my laptop from home expecting to lose power in the hour or so. After playing one of the best video game for four hours straight, I closed it down and found that still had a a revelation hour and fifteen minutes worth of battery life to capitalize on.
Look and Feel : My Acer Aspire One Mini Laptop attracts throngs beyond my imagination. Almost all people assume I am having fun with a DVD player until I start winning contests or my laptop begins throwing off chat sounds. If you are searching for a small, portable and visually attractive laptop pc, then the produces brought to life by Acer are a good method to go. The Acer Aspire The first my favorite laptop probably, and it continues to help you blow my mind when I remove it and watch everyone become excited at it.
The important specifications are enough giving a clear indication about how awesome this modest, portable laptop really is normally.
Processor - Intel Atom Pick N270
Memory - 1024MB DDR2 533MHz SDRAM
OS - Or windows 7 Home
Monitor - 8. 9" WSVGA CrystalBrite DRIVEN Backlight LCD Display
Hard disc drive - 160GB 5400RPM SATA
Extra fat - 2. 78 excess fat
Measurement - 9. 8"L back button 6. 7"W x 1. 42"H
Kindoms - 3 - UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS 2. 0, VGA Connection, RJ45-Ethernet and AC Adaptor Connection
Included Accessories - 4GB UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS flash drive, 6-cell LI-ion wide variety, user guide, Power adaptor, Cord and USB mouse
Pre-Installed Programs - Acer Recovery Control, Acer Launch Manager, Adobe Site reader, McAfee Internet Security Fit, Microsoft Office Trial 2007
If you're looking for a small and portable laptop that is definitely visually stunning and definitely packs a punch in relation to functionality, then the Acer Want One Mini laptop is your best option. This laptop will provide capability and functionality that you desire, regardless of whether you're looking for a laptop offering work functionality or perhaps nice gaming rig. Regardless what you need, this is a fantastic laptop for you if portability is critical.
Back to top Go down
https://aa-pb9nc6b.forumotion.com

Acer Want One Mini Laptop Review_2.
Page 1 of 1