AA-PB9NC6B
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AA-PB9NC6B

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acer Desire 3000 Review.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Acer Desire 3000 Review. Empty
PostSubject: Acer Desire 3000 Review.   Acer Desire 3000 Review. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:43 pm

<! --INFOLINKS_ON-->
I had the Acer laptop, Aspire 3000 for around 4 years now. Generally, it works very wonderful. I was able to undertake everything that I wished. I didn鈥檛 have much problem but you can find one thing which is the battery of the actual computer is never fine. The acer aspire 3000 battery doesn鈥檛 work of it's own for anymore than a few momemts. If I use the laptop together with the battery only and don鈥檛 outlet it in, the battery would die off as well as the computer wouldn鈥檛 work today. It won鈥檛 last for greater than a minute and this what really frusrated me. I couldn鈥檛 do anything with all the battery alone. I did aim to recharge the computer but it really doesn鈥檛 fully load similar to people would say. I saw that other sorts of computer battery last for hours. I think that Acer ought to work on this aim 3000 baterry problem using their laptop. I don鈥檛 know whenever any body else is obtaining the issue like me or it鈥檚 exactly that I bought a seriously bad one. I bought at the store and it鈥檚 brand spanking new in condition. All though I take pleasure in Acer as they are one of the few companies that offer AMD and also Intel, I have moved to Acer now the Compaq includes merged with HP and We're very happy with Acer. But there are many things that Acer ought of do on Learn from Campaq plus put a on off switch for those touch pad, out Do even Compaq and present us a on/off for any built in mics. A regular SD slot would come to be good as only ones own better systems have SD subscribers; and the systems realy ned more practical batteries I don鈥檛 use much battery power but many people I know are unhappy with acer aspire 3000 battery power. but the system to get what it dose is rather very good I yet undertake a problem other then they touch pad does not have on off switch nevertheless I realy can鈥檛 mention anything real bad i can boot from exteral equipment, run Linux on the machine, no cheep bios lock-outs like many Dells and runs a lot cooler then my Intel laptop鈥? I like my strategy and have told a number of my buds to understand model. <! --INFOLINKS_OFF-->

<! --
AB_pos = "intext";
AB_lang = "en";
AB_cat_channel = "0016438529, ";
AB_path = "http: //d21j60o022fwiu. cloudfront. net/";
report. write(unescape("%3Cscript src='http: //d21j60o022fwiu. cloudfront. net/gads/controller3. js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));
//-->

google_ad_channel = "7940249670, " + AB_cat_channel + AB_unit_channel;
google_language = "en";
google_ad_region = 'test';

<! --INFOLINKS_ON-->
Acer Aspire 3000 master SpecificationsAMD Sempron 3000+ Pick 256MB DDR SDRAM 40GB Hard disk drive CD-RW/DVD/DVRW Combo Drive 15? XGA TFT Display screen SiSM760GX Graphics Integrated Speedy LAN and 56k v. 90 data fax modem Microsoft Windows xp Home Edition Pre Jam-packed 3 USB 2. 0 Sockets 15? TFT Screen Up to speed 56K Fax / Modem Designed 10/100 LAN Adaptor Microsoft Or windows 7 Home Edition Pre Loaded An added thing that I have is how the computer tend to freeze on me often. My partner and i hate it when the software happens. I can鈥檛 turn it off or escape the screen. It would sit now there for hours and the thing I can do is without a doubt pull the plug on it the very bad thing because it can ruin your home pc. The Aspire 3000 line offers best in elegance performance, compatibility with many of the applications, flexibility with all features that meet the needs of your mobile phone lifestyle and takes full benefit from AMD PowerNow! Technology. It features everything for rapid admission to online information both in the office and when located somewhere else. This laptop is awesome. That鈥檚 all I should say. This PC is usually works flawlessly doing common to moderate computer fuctions. I wouldn鈥檛 recommend it for almost any intense gaming, but if you鈥檙e about to use this as an entertainment pc just as videos, movies and new music, it works great plus it鈥檚 inexpensive. After having it for a couple of years, it could start using a RAM and even your processor upgrade. In all I urge it to anyone looking for a bang for your buck PC. Just one final thing about this computer, should you ever need to get a new power adapter make sure you get exactically the proper voltage. I got a universal adapter as well as voltage was slightly beyond the battery and your aspire 3000 battery passed on after 8 months. Stupid proceed my part, but you need to be careful. Acer鈥檚 product vary includes PC notebooks as well as Desktops, servers and storage devices systems, monitors, peripheral gadgets, digital devices, LCD Televisions and e-business solutions to get business, Government, Education plus home users. It is highly endorsed to always use the most up-to-date driver version available. Don't forget to check with our site as often as possible so that they can stay updated on modern drivers, software and video game titles. Try to set a head unit restore point before installing a tool driver. This will help when you installed a wrong operater. Problems can arise as soon as your hardware device is at the same time old or not supported from now on. <! --INFOLINKS_OFF-->.
Back to top Go down
https://aa-pb9nc6b.forumotion.com

Acer Desire 3000 Review.
Page 1 of 1