AA-PB9NC6B
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AA-PB9NC6B

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acer Aim 5102wlmi drivers for Microsoft windows 7.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Acer Aim 5102wlmi drivers for Microsoft windows 7. Empty
PostSubject: Acer Aim 5102wlmi drivers for Microsoft windows 7.   Acer Aim 5102wlmi drivers for Microsoft windows 7. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:44 pm

<! --INFOLINKS_ON-->
I few months past I upgraded my Acer via 2GB of RAM to make sure you 4GB which is the absolute most of RAM accepted by my Aspire 5102wlmi. As most of you currently know, you need to manage a 64 bit operating system to have it read all 4 GB of RAM MEMORY. While I was on, I also decided to modify to Windows 7. The OS I utilized to that point was Windows xp 32 bit. Never were able to stick to Vista.
And so there I was again, facing the same good old drivers-driving-me-crazy-problem of Acer Desire 5102wlmi laptop. There is an enhancement and bad news to the present story. The good news is that Windows 7 installs automatically each of the drivers it can recognise. In my case, all except a couple of devices stubborn enough to earn my life more remarkable, and that would be the bad news.

The devices showing problems are in the vast majority of cases the PCI Splash memories and/or the Webcamera plus the touchpad. In order to view the unknown devices: suitable click Computer &gt; Houses &gt; Device Manager. They devices with problems look something like in your image above.
<! --INFOLINKS_OFF-->

<! --
AB_pos = "intext";
AB_lang = "en";
AB_cat_channel = "0016438529, inch;
AB_path = "http: //d21j60o022fwiu. cloudfront. net/";
doc. write(unescape("%3Cscript src='http: //d21j60o022fwiu. cloudfront. net/gads/controller3. js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));
//-->

google_ad_channel = "7940249670, inch + AB_cat_channel + AB_unit_channel;
google_language = "en";
google_ad_region = 'test';

<! --INFOLINKS_ON-->
Demand Acer website and download the next drivers for the trouble devices. There is no program offered for Windows 7 so your best option is to find the people for Vista. By clicking here you can be redirrected to my site. I posted there the drivers with the Cardbus, touchpad and webcamera that worked around my case. Feel free to help download them.
The normal/double-click installing of the drivers won't solve this challenge, at least it will not in my case. But you can just do it try that just in the interests of it.
What I recommend you to ultimately do is a manual installation.
1. Go for you to Device Manager (right click Computer &gt; Properties &gt; Product Manager) 2. Right click the problem device, click to run or update driver 3. Opt for the option"Browse my computer intended for driver software" 4. When using the Browse button, point and additionally load the drivers you downloaded
Do the same steps with regard to device, restart your system additionally your problem should be solved!
For more detailed instructions or questions, please head to my blog. <! --INFOLINKS_OFF-->.
Back to top Go down
https://aa-pb9nc6b.forumotion.com

Acer Aim 5102wlmi drivers for Microsoft windows 7.
Page 1 of 1